Friday, July 01, 2005

the new MARTHA

they are up and running with the new show pre-pro... "MARTHA" its called. I go back and forth between wanting to be a part of it and knowing that I couldnt take the daily commute to NYC. (not as a 9 to 5r) I reinforced that knowledge by volunteeering to go to the new site and train the incoming new hires on our email and ip phones... Its a heck of a haul to get there!!! I soooooo enjoy the time i get to spend there with my former co-workers who were laid off when the boss went away to camp cupcake... and do i enjoy working with the new peeps but I am just as happy, if not more, to run my butt back up to midtown and GCT to take that hour long train ride that brings me back home to hubby and Baby Boy in CT!

Sigh... what me gon do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home